19 August, 2007

Lucky Me

Yesterday was my BD, DD brought me for a romantic dinner at Ma Maison, they served really good western japanese food.


and now, I proudly show off all my BD presents. I have to admit I was touched and speechless while opening them!
I received 2 hanks of Lorna's Hand-Dyed Yarns from the lovely Windloop, this is my first time owning these yarns, the verigated in blue and light green shade turn out to be a really nice and refreshing tone! She bought me some really cute stitch markers too, can u see the cute bunny ??? I was very surprised that stitch markers can be done in this way as compared to those beads stitch markers that we commonly see! Oh! she bought me a sweet wedding dairy too!

My buddy, Jollin bought me the Knitting Lingerie Style that I am longing for, 2 hanks of Knit Picks Gossamer yarns and she knitted a hairband for me..see the Rockin Gal wearing it? hehe...

My god-sis, Annie, bought me 6 balls of Noro Lily Silk Garden in grey and blue tone!!! I was jumping on my bed when I saw these...everyone was talking abt it and I always pretended that I am not interested in order to stop myself from buying because this yarn is not cheap...This is really a very pleasant surprise to me and now I have 6 balls of them..I love them so much that i just cant stop touching them! Thanks dear.

Another of my buddy, Yun knitted a Showfake Bear, a Melody pin cushion and a LadyE style bag for me, now I understand why Jollin said I will definitely be touched when I open up the present!Handmade is priceless...I was really touched and I love them very much!She bought me 4 balls of Cascade Sock yarns in purple and verigated peachy pink and a very sweet light green eyeshadow too!

These 6 balls of Jaegar Celeste Tape Yarns is from Sally,The yarns in light green are so sweet..I love them too.

Thank you everyone for pampering me with all your lovely presents and wishes! I am so touched and I love them so much!






11 comments:

Anonymous said...

you..lucky girl!!! I would be jumping on the bed as well if I were you ha ha..anyway, glad you like the present.

Mira said...

oh my gosh!!! that's a LOT of yarn you lucky lucky girl! if only birthdays are everyday hee hee!!

Jackie said...

nice presents with LOTS of LOVE.

Unknown said...

your are so so blessed! all your presents are so nice & lovely.

bluey said...

U are so lucky gal!!

All the pressies look great.

Lesalicious said...

WOW what great friends you have. Love them all. Loving that headband great job:)

Dor said...

Hey,

Didn't know is your Big Day =) Happy Belated Birthday to you.

Lis said...

Oh man, gorgeous gifts! Lucky girl! :D

SummerCraftz said...

wow! u were saying that I didn't get any green yarns for u but look! now you have a lot of greens to your collections of green yarns! :>

R a i n said...

Happy Birthday (again) hehehehh! You're a very very very lucky gal!!!

Lots of green yarn I noticed ;o)

Lillysmuul said...

What a great presents! you are lucky girl!