I am back from Hong Kong with 1 piece!
I am serious! We experienced the typhoon grade 8 there, the last time it happened was 8 years ago, all boutique were closed so we rush back to the hotel by taking MTR fighting with more then 10,000 people at the station! hehe and I shop and walk untill my Nike sport shoe the sole came out hahaha...
This trip no yarns for me, as the LYS that I went to, mostly wool, the cotton at abt sgd8 a ball..so I only step in the shop like 10 mins?
I am back with 3 big bags full with clothes, shoes and bags..and of cos 2 dozen of the Krispy Kreme Donut! I am sure I will go again next year..who know? a knitting gang to HK perhaps? * wink wink*
SURPRISE to keep me move on!
While I am about to give up blogging, I was told I've been nominated with a Rockin Girl Blogger badge! I am very very surprise as I feel I am not good enough to get the barge! Seems like now I have a reason to move on. I was tagged by the lovely Erin, She’s a sweet lady who did alot of nice and pretty FOz with knitting, crochet and sewing! Check out her latest very meaningful red colour sock!
Now, it is my turn to moninate this award to another 5 rockin girl bloggers!If I could, I would tag another 10! it’s so hard to do so… so hard to choose!!
So, the award goes to:
1. Wind Loop - she’s very telanted! very good with fashion sense and always came out with cool stuff. Cool chic!
2. Bluey- my buddy, we get to know each other through a knitting forum ..it has been more then a year we meet regulary(weekly) for knit out, tog with our the other half for dinner, coffee and movie too! She’s down-to-earth and always knits to give others, cool!
3. SummerCraftz - the youngest among our weekly knit out,another sweet gal from a knitter turn to buddy! very good with cute little knitted/ crochet gifts, very dedicated to what she do, check out her FOz..
4. Sally - This sweet lady who has more then 20 years of knitting experience can knit really really fast! check out her lovely FOz and stay tune for her latest chunky cardi which she will posting soon!
5. Annie - I would like to take this chance to intro this sweet lady to all of u, we get to know each other online through the knitting forum as well, and discovered we are in so much similar in interests and thinking!She is very kind and very telanted! please take a deep breath before u ready to check out her newly done blog! U will turn stun to see all her gorgeous FOz!
Lastly, hope u enjoy reading the 5 bloggers blog~