15 February, 2009

Saartje's Bootees


Yarns : Gong Cotone Egitto Mako(dark brown)/ Catania Cotton(baby blue)
Needle Size : 2.5mm dpns


Dear All,
Thank you for all the sweet messages and support. This 2 weeks have been good, except the bad weather ... I am down with flu. OK now except still coughing a bit.
Many of you wonder how far am I now... OK, I am 14 weeks pregnants(3.5 months)! For the first time, we saw little junior actively moving alot during the gynae routine check up last Monday! DH and I were so touched and happy! Thanks to the advance technology!
Back to knitting, in order to kick off my knitting mojo, I thought start knitting with small project might help and it does!
Done second pair of booties for Junior.

Little booties in his daddy's hands.
Overall, quite a simple knitted project, except I dont really like the seaming part, so I knitted it with DPNS instead, only need to seam the bottom to cut down the discomfort on the little feet.

p/s - Thanks to Doreen who recommended this project to me!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I just finished my second pair - done with crochet instead of knitting -(they are all without buttons for now) and will start on another one soonish...

Am on a bootie frenzy! LOL!

^^

bluey said...

This is nice. Love the button.

Jackie said...

Congrats. It is a wonderful news !!

so cute bootees, love the button too.

SummerCraftz said...

so pretty and sweet! yr knitting mojo is back finally!

Anonymous said...

Awww....these are so cute! I love the color combination!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!